Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 DKK / NAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,422 (26,275 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)