Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 540 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49377 DKK / NAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,647 (29,664 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)