Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.46527 DKK / NAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,923 (36,372 N$) in Windhoek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $17 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lisbon costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 760 (about 1 hour ago)