Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49543 DKK / NAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,707 (29,686 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sion costs CHF 1,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (32 minutes ago)