Cost of living comparison between Windhoek, Namibia and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.504 DKK / NAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,267 (22,378 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (42 minutes ago)