Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware, United States vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.552 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,517 ($3,742) in Wilmington, Delaware to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 3 hours ago)