Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.549 DKK / ANG
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,251 (ƒ 6,552) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)