Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.679 DKK / ANG
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 7% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,713 (ƒ 6,989) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)