Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.571 DKK / ANG
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,704 (ƒ 6,638) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)