Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.809 DKK / ANG
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 16% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr14,502 (ƒ 3,807) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (32 minutes ago)