Cost of living comparison between Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.859 DKK / ANG
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,487 (ƒ 4,272) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)