Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.909 DKK / ANG
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 18% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr14,725 (ƒ 3,767) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (24 minutes ago)