Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.704 DKK / ANG
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 13% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,054 (ƒ 7,304) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (30 minutes ago)