Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.939 DKK / ANG
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 19% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,306 (ƒ 5,663) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)