Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.484 DKK / ANG
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 11% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr24,858 (ƒ 7,135) in Willemstad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)