Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.987 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas (United States) is 10% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,911 ($2,420) in Wichita, Kansas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (21 minutes ago)