Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.838 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 7% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,593 (NZ$5,083) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (27 minutes ago)