Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.993 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,484 (元12,567) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)