Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.966 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,800 (元14,279) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)