Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 546 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.430 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 11% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,874 (NZ$6,292) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)