Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 451 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.479 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,469 (NZ$6,357) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Aurangabad costs ₨547 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Moscow costs руб 156 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in San Diego, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)