Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 542 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.460 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 7% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,603 (NZ$5,516) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Natal costs R$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)