Cost of living in Weifang, China vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.968 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,436 (16,988元) in Weifang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)