Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.997 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 19% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,665 (元12,709) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)