Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.963 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,712 (元17,358) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)