Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,973 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.818 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,420 ($3,875) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)