Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,162 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.731 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,569 (6,107 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)