Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,872 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.784 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,643 (7,087 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)