Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,818 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.743 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,912 (7,408 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (13 minutes ago)