Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 874 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.665 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,253 (8,561 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in São Carlos costs R$ 4.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)