Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,229 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.758 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,585 (8,295 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)