Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09138 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 70% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,505 (₨82,129) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)