Cost of living in Warangal, India vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09203 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 69% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,016 (₨76,236) in Warangal.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)