Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49287 DKK / NAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,852 (24,047 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (42 minutes ago)