Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 DKK / NAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,733 (15,123 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (40 minutes ago)