Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45184 DKK / NAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,290 (27,199 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)