Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.738 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,361 (7,689 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)