Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13849 DKK / SDG *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 78% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,150 (37,183 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)