Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14961 DKK / SDG *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 77% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,827 (38,946 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tokyo costs ¥730 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 115,000 (about 2 hours ago)