Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 DKK / VND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,932 (38,780,696 ₫) in Vũng Tàu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)