Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.815 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,777 (3,612 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (39 minutes ago)