Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.805 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,004 (3,681 лв) in Vratsa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Córdoba costs ARS $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Islamabad costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Melbourne costs AU$9,219 (about 2 hours ago)