Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.847 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,472 (R$ 7,834) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)