Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.010 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,992 (R$ 7,457) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (44 minutes ago)