Cost of living in Volos, Greece vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.458 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,973 (€2,678) in Volos.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)