Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.444 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,392 (€2,337) in Volos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)