Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10770 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,157 (руб 85,029) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)