Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10681 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,571 (руб 89,604) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)