Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05594 DKK / ALL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,176 (164,044 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)