Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05656 DKK / ALL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,116 (161,176 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)