Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10388 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,866 (руб 133,474) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)