Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09769 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,653 (руб 139,753) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Donetsk costs 24₴ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)