Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11998 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,674 (руб 63,956) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)