Cost of living comparison between Vladimir, Russia and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10865 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,150 (руб 65,803) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)