Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09868 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,182 (руб 143,721) in Vladimir.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)