Cost of living comparison between Vladikavkaz, Russia and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10914 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,649 (руб 143,385) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)