Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.447 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,739 (€2,382) in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)