Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.045 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,140 (R$ 7,403) in Vitória da Conquista.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)