Cost of living comparison between Vitebsk, Belarus and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00034 DKK / BYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,087 (17,826,192 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (34 minutes ago)