Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.103 DKK / BYN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,781 (3,474 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)