Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09740 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,680 (₨109,647) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 2 hours ago)