Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00237 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,273 (COL$3,489,743) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (39 minutes ago)