Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00209 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,435 (COL$5,946,548) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)