Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00215 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,710 (COL$5,436,526) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)