Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00218 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,655 (COL$5,347,225) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 3 hours ago)