Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00172 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,379 (COL$4,878,492) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ouagadougou costs 1,200 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puerto Montt costs CH$500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bilbao costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)