Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00172 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,998 (COL$5,803,901) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (41 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Paris costs €2.23 (about 3 hours ago)