Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00212 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,681 (COL$5,047,792) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)