Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32159 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,604 (Mex$ 39,191) in Villahermosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)