Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.34475 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,856 (Mex$ 37,290) in Villahermosa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)