Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.423 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,198 (€1,374) in Villach.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)