Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.444 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,627 (€2,637) in Villach.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)