Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.445 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,064 (€949) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)