Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,707 (€1,171) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (36 minutes ago)