Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.447 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,687 (€1,838) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)