Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09846 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 67% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,970 (₨80,947) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 2 hours ago)