Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00081 DKK / LAK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,828 (20,803,130 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (34 minutes ago)