Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 DKK / LAK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,411 (21,477,966 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (36 minutes ago)