Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00085 DKK / LAK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,026 (11,850,707 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)