Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 DKK / LAK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,864 (19,492,738 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)