Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.454 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,851 (€2,663) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (24 minutes ago)