Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31971 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,580 (Mex$ 33,094) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)