Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32407 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,740 (Mex$ 30,055) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)