Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.444 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 12% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,552 (€2,224) in Venice.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)