Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.828 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,666 (3,309 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)