Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09874 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,298 (руб 104,303) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)