Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10691 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,854 (руб 101,527) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)