Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11985 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,248 (руб 60,470) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)