Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10930 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,638 (руб 60,733) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)