Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12247 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,899 (руб 72,666) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (35 minutes ago)