Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12116 DKK / MKD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,974 (107,084 ден) in Veles.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)