Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12134 DKK / MKD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,342 (93,475 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (41 minutes ago)