Cost of living comparison between Vavuniya, Sri Lanka and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04706 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,834 (145,228 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)