Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03885 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,394 (344,770 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)