Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04371 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,092 (230,873 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)