Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.744 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,900 (28,092 kr) in Västerås.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)