Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.784 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,300 (19,516 kr) in Västerås.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)