Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.783 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 5% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,003 (26,839 kr) in Västerås.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)