Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.708 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,977 (28,206 kr) in Västerås.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 255 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 63 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)