Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.767 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,041 (23,525 kr) in Västerås.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 60,000 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)