Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.729 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 11% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,453 (28,051 kr) in Västerås.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)