Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.801 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,916 (2,346 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)