Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09721 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,902 (₨122,442) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)