Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,694 prices entered by 499 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.050 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 8% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,008 (C$4,556) in Vancouver.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)