Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00983 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,975 (CH$1,319,973) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)