Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01002 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,780 (CH$1,274,823) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 17,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)