Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00992 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,713 (CH$1,281,186) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)