Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.416 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,503 (€1,956) in Valletta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,525 (about 1 hour ago)