Cost of living in Valletta, Malta vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 128 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.438 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,046 (€2,695) in Valletta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bratislava costs €34 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 34,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arkhangelsk costs руб 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 220 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €350 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)