Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00230 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,073 (COL$3,506,548) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)