Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00219 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,771 (COL$5,372,525) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)