Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.451 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,386 (€2,333) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)