Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 908 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.701 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,088 (Bs 40,040) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)