Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 520 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.633 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 31% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,377 (Bs 49,575) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (41 minutes ago)